Thursday, March 20, 2008

What’s in the bag?!?

Okay, so I get to show you what's in MY bag. YAY! This is thanks to Exmi, who showed us what's in her bag.


Sho, it's actually quite horrendous. I never realised I carried so much shit around with me. Maybe I did, but was living in total denial. Anyhoo, here's some snaps of said bag:


As you'll all be able to clearly see, it is a pretty, black, *real* leather handbag, which I bought for myself as a 21st birthday present. That was almost 2 years ago. Amazingly, it has lasted me all this time. Although it should, seeing as I paid the price of a small country for it.


Now, let's move on to the interesting part – The Contents:


  • 1 x 7 Eagle Spur slip (Dated 08/03/2008) = R185.00
  • 1 x Norick Motors* Petrol Slip (Dated 26/02/2008) = R284.82
  • 1 x Baby Boom Greenstone slip (Dated 28/02/2008) = R699.99**
  • 1 x Pick n Pay Edenglen slip (Dated 17/03/2008) = R27.61 – I made a full meal of soup and cheese rolls for this price that night
  • 1 x Slip from dentist for paying for X-Rays (Dated 21/02/2008) = R150.00
  • 1 x Notice To Collect Document – Document being my new drivers license.
  • 1 x Medical Certificate from Dr. Govender (GP) (Dated 20/02/2008) – Booked off 1 day for Gastroententis set on by Post Nasal Drip diagnosed previous day.
  • 1 x Notice from Edgars informing me that I need to pay them – I did, by the way...
  • 1 x Resignation letter, never handed in (Dated 20/02/2008) – I did resign, but with a new letter on Monday
  • 1 x Payslip (Dated 29/02/2008)
  • 1 x Mr Price Statement (Dated 07/02/2008) – Instalment Due: R215.00, Credit Available: R0.00, Credit Limit: R1060.00
  • 1 x Unopened Standard Bank Statement (Dated Unknown) – Unopened because I KNOW I DON'T HAVE MONEY!
  • 1 x Vodacom Statement (Dated 03/02/208) – Amount owing: R2102.94
  • 1 x Pamphlet for Evra combined contraceptive patch, issued by Dr. Govender
  • 1 x Box of Kent Ultra – 16 Cigarettes
  • 1 x Pink Billabong Long Wallet – A Merry Christmas present to myself. Bought one for The Dad too that same Christmas, and then ended up not having any money to put in either.
  • 1 x Big bottle of Panado Tablets (100s) from my pregnancy days
  • 1 x Bottle (100ml) of Lacoste Touch of Pink – From The Dad for Christmas
  • 1 x Handwritten lovenote from The Dad from when we first started dating
  • 1 x Mr Price Storecard – Hidden so The Dad can't find it
  • 1 x South African Identification Book – Issued 08/05/2007 (The first 2 or 3 ID's got either stolen or misdrunk***)
  • 1 x Johnsons Baby Softlotion sample hand cream
  • 1 x Betty Boop Bingo Marker – For fun nights out, Galaxy Bingo at the K90 in Boksburg is FABULOUS!
  • 2 x HP DVD-R writable DVD's, for when I want to copy something from someone
  • 1 x Lighter
  • 1 x Toothpaste sample – Aquafresh White-n-Shine
  • 1 x Eclipse Gum Paper
  • 1 x Green pen
  • 1 x Geek glasses
  • 1 x Imported from Portugal mini penknife, thanks to my dad
  • 1 x Labello Pearl Pink Lip Balm
  • 3 x Spur Mints
  • 1 x Mini "Stop Internetlessness NOW!" badge
  • 2 x R1.00 coins
  • 1 x R0.05 coin
  • 3 x Tablet Blister packs

And lastly

  • I x Tin of soggy mints, thanks to Boobah's spit after using said tin as chew toy at Greenstone Dulce's


Just so you know, the bag is not THAT big....


...this is nogals quite scary!

Okay, Tag time. I know a lot of people don't like these (I love them...hint hint, nudge nudge...), but I have to tag someone, or this would be no fun. So here goes:

Bridget

Angel

Stephanie

CamiKaos

And

Kerryn


I tried to tag only BMB bloggers. Also, I read you guys' blogs everyday, so it's time I get another look into an other aspect of your personal lives'!


HAVE FUN!!!


*I don't even know where this is!

**Bought Boobah a Chicco Quattro Motorbike, and he doesn't even like it a lot. I'm hoping time will change that

***Misdrunk – Meaning to MISplace something whilst being DRUNK


5 comments:

ExMi said...

I hate Spur. The Boyfriend loves it.

We also had soup and rolls for dinner that night. (but it was soup I had made about a month ago and had frozen for a rainy day...)

I heard that Bingo is madness. I'd love to go. Haven't played since I was 5 and won an umbrella!

Boobah's Mom said...

AT Galaxy, you don't win arb items, you win MONEY! Real hard cash. In an envelope, with your winning tikcet number on a piece of paper stating ingo club, you even get an SMS from them on your Birthday, saying that if you come in on that night, you will receive a bottle of Bubbly.

How grand is that???

ExMi said...

lol sounds classic.

ps: bridget wont do the meme.

Boobah's Mom said...

Then, I'll have to apologise to Bridget. I wasn't aware.

See how I'm still learning. The Pickle is cute though. Have you seen the pic on her blog?

Sweets said...

you carry so much paper around!! hehe... i did mine today, enjoyed it thoroughly!!