Thursday, March 27, 2008

Don’t I just suck at keeping things updated here???

I have, very-proud-of-myself-ly, paid for all my BidOrBuy purchases today, totaling an amount of about R510.00. This includes postage and packaging. So within hopefully the next 4 business days I will start receiving little Post Office notices that I have packages waiting for me for collection! I am super excited and don't know how I will be able to contain my emotions when the first notice arrives… I can not wait. Here are some examples of what I bought:



This is a set of two Amethysts totaling a weight of 2.61ct


This is an 0.5ct Excellent Oval Peridot. Peridot just so happens to be my birthstone, which makes this even more alluring.


Another set of two. These are two Pink Tourmaline stones with a combined weight of 1.32ct.

All these stones are natural, not like those manufactured stones one can get these days, with a clarity of VS or more. That is pretty amazing! And the sets of two would make lovely earrings. I just have to get The Dad to have them set for me. Along with the Peridot in a pretty pretty ring which I can wear everyday.


In other news, Boobah had his very first Easter this year, and BOY! Did he enjoy the eggs I gave him. Nothing big or major, as this was his first experience to chocolate as well. So I tried to keep it limited to one hollow chocolate egg and one of those white coated chocolate eggs. Look at that sweet and innocent face:


Boobah has also learned the word CAT. Only, he says KA for the Afrikaans version KAT, but can't quite get the T out just yet. It's very cute asking him where the cat is, and he points to either his stuffed cat toy, or the cat at his Nannie's place. The only thing wrong with this picture? Any animal with four legs is now considered a cat…


Only 15 more work-sleeps until the last day of my job here! I can't wait! I have been dealing with Telkom for the past 5 days – AND THEY ARE BLOODY USELESS!!!! It's a pity that they are the only landline service provider in SA, because that makes them believe that they don't have to give the best of service, because they have no competition to lose out to! They suck chicken balls!!!


Anyhoo, don't foget to take a look at the Bad Mommy Blog homework for this week! It was my turn to set it, and I happen to think I came up with a fabulous idea! If you agree that this was a fabulous idea, don't hesitate to compliment me on my brilliance. If you disagree, then I don't want to know about it…. Ha ha ha, hee hee hee, he he



**cough cough** **splutter**


**SIGH**

4 comments:

Fifi said...

Bid or Buy is fantastic..... my kids and I have sold numerous things on it! Looks like you got great deals!
That lil' boy of yours is too precious! Enjoy him...... time just flies once their born! I blinked and mine turned 13 this year!

AngelConradie said...

ooh how cool are all those!

AngelConradie said...

forgot to say i LOVED the bad mommy homework for last week- and the pics of boobah with the chocolate are just SO kyoooot!!!

Sweets said...

please post pics when you get the stuff in the post... those pics are just too good to be true!! i think i'm jealous...
:)